Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I HATE FEAR!!!



Ok, I said that I was going to be transparent in this whole process of writing a blog, so that is what I am going to do...

The other morning my neighbor and I were having our usual counseling session... :) We get together most mornings and share our lives and what is going on... Anyway, I was telling her about how I have been struggling with fear soooo bad lately... I have struggled with fear the better part of the last 10 years, but it has just been really bad lately... She acted surprised... She said that I carry myself like I am confident! Now I was shocked!!! Because I am pretty much afraid of everything... I just do it afraid...


It is funny... I shared my testimony in front of 60 women, and had the same amount of fear when we had a couple over for dinner the next night.. I know... It is weird... I wish I could explain it.... Their is always this initial fear before doing something...

There are some positive things that have come out of this "struggle with fear." (Because, what the enemy meant for bad, God has used for good...)
- I definatly have more compassion for others who struggle in this way...
- I have to humble myself and ask for help, when I would rather not...
- I have to be transparent, when I would rather not...


2 Corinthians 12:9-10
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment