Saturday, February 6, 2010

~ HEALING ~




Jeremiah 30:17: But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD...

Jeremiah 33:6: 'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.



The Cleansing Stream

O now I see the crimson wave,
The fountain deep and wide;
The blood which Christ so freely gave,
Which all our sins will hide.


CHORUS
The cleansing stream,
I see! I see!
And now by faith it cleanseth me.
O, praise the Lord, it cleanseth me!


It cleanseth me, yes, cleanseth me!

1 comment:

  1. Oops, that was me :) Sorry - I spelled something wrong :) Here's what I wrote...


    It was a blessing to stumble across your blog today! Looking forward to getting to know a fellow 'Sister in Christ' :)
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete