Friday, August 22, 2008

To the Women the Lord has Placed in my Life!

I have been thinking about how blessed I am to have the women I do in my life... I am so thankful that the Lord does not make us walk this journey alone.... He has crossed my path with so many amazing women... Lord, I don't deserve it, but I am SO THANKFUL!!
I found this poem online... I love what it says! AND I love y'all!


My Special Treasure
Author: Julie Carro
God gave a special treasure, to cherish in our hearts.
Not made of gold or silver, yet it lights up every part.
More precious than a diamond, its beauty can't compare.
To the joy of friendship, and the special times we share.
Each and every friendship is so priceless and unique.
It is comfort when we're lonely, and strength when we are weak.
It lends a loving shoulder, to lean our heads upon.
Through every joy and trial, it grows a stronger bond.
A gift of grace, bestowed upon us, by our loving God above.
To help us walk in unity, and be vessels of His Love.
Friendship is a blessing to join our hearts as One.
Helping out each other, to the glory of His Son.
So I take this special day to reflect upon the past.
My heart is filled with gratitude for friendships that will last.
To each and every one of you...
I wish that you could know, What words upon this paper can never truly show...
A heart that is so special, its warmth can flood a room,
To take away another's pain, and end a day of gloom.
Arms that wrap around us, in a hug that says I care.
Smiles that brighten up our days, because we choose to share.
My friend, you are a priceless gem, a special gift to me.
Your prayers, your love, your kindness, in my heart will always be.
So on this special day, in celebration of true love.
I want to thank you for your friendship, you are my treasure from Above!
A friend loveth at all times...Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment